CEW Student Travel Grant Program
The CEW Board of Directors has established a travel grant program whereby up to ten (10) travel grants of $400.00 each will be given to Canadian university students to facilitate, support and enhance student attendance and presentation at annual CEWs.
To be considered for a CEW Student Travel Grant, the following criteria must be met:
• The applicant is enrolled as a student in a Canadian university as of the application deadline.
• The student will deliver a platform or a poster presentation on their research at the CEW.
• The student’s university address is approximately > 700 km from the CEW venue.
• The student has not previously received a CEW travel grant.
By 11:00 pm EDT on June 28, 2019, applicants must submit to Carrie.firstname.lastname@example.org:
• a completed 2019 Fillable Application Form;
• a statement of support from the student’s academic supervisor; and
• an abstract (Word or PDF file) for a poster or platform paper on the student’s research.
Please note that abstracts must also be submitted via CEW’s online abstract submission process to be considered for inclusion in the scientific program.
Prior to the application deadline, please contact Carrie Rickwood at Carrie.email@example.com or (613) 992-1604 for more information.
A selection committee will review all eligible applications. Students will be informed by July 31, 2019 (or before the early bird registration deadline) as to whether they will receive a CEW travel grant.
Students who are selected will obtain their travel grant in the form of a $400.00 cheque at the CEW registration desk on October 6, 2019