Formerly known as the Aquatic Toxicity Workshop (ATW), CEW is Canada’s predominant annual meeting in the field of ecological toxicology and related disciplines. It provides the opportunity to share information on current and emerging topics of regional, national and international importance related to contaminants in ecosystems, both aquatic and terrestrial. Participants include students, academics, government scientists and regulators, environmental consultants and industry representatives. For more information about the CEW, see About.
CEW 2019 – Québec City
The 46th annual Canadian Ecotoxicity Workshop (CEW) will be held at the Centre des congrès du Québec, in Québec City, Québec, from October 6th to 9th, 2019. This year’s theme is “Beyond Borders: Methodologies, Approaches, and Expertise”.
We’re Going Green!
Click here to learn more.
Abstract submission is open!
Abstracts, as well as oral and poster presentations,
may be in English or French.
Abstract submission is open until June 28, 2019.
- Go Big or Go Home: the utility and limitations of ecosystem scale studies
- Fluorescence spectroscopy opens new windows into dissolved organic matter and contaminant dynamics in aquatic ecosystems
- eDNA Workshop
Senator Rosa Galvez – The place for science in the Senate and in politics in Canada
Dr. Vince Palace – The International Institute for Sustainable Development Experimental Lakes Area, Canada’s ecosystem-laboratory
- Abstract submission deadline – June 28
- Student Travel Grant application deadline – June 28
- Registration will begin in early July 2019 (rates and early-bird deadline to be posted before July 1
- Please book your accommodations as soon as possible!